At AJ’s Amethyst House, women participate in our 12-Step, 12-Traditions recovery model that emphasizes spiritual development and self-motivation. As part of our treatment for mind, body, and spirit, we also offer a number of holistic modalities designed to help clients manage stress, increase bodily awareness, embrace gratitude, enhance physical and emotional health, and treat neurochemical imbalances.
Restoration of Body, Mind & Soul
At AJ’s House, we believe that the most successful drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs provide gentle care for mind, body, and spirit. Our integrative treatment approach takes into account the following:
- Physical healing. Addiction does great damage to your body. Detox is the first step in the process, during which you stop an addictive behavior and rid your body of toxic substances. Throughout your treatment program, clients nourish their bodies with nutritious meals. AJ’s House helps you develop a permanent lifestyle change when it comes to selecting and preparing foods.
- Psychological healing. Many of our clients are the victims of past physical, emotional, or sexual trauma, while others have used addiction to fill a painful void in their lives. Through intensive group and individual counseling and evidence-based programming, AJ’s House residents learn to deal with their past, manage cravings, and overcome guilt and shame.
- Spiritual healing. Women in active addiction tend to neglect their spiritual health. Whether you choose to embrace your connection with a loving God, rid yourself of emotional clutter, or spend time considering the greater purpose for your life, spirituality is a critical part of recovery.
Begin Your Journey to Recovery
Call Us (855) 221-1717
Holistic Services for Women
Choose from these alternative therapies and treatment options while you reside at AJ’s House:
- Yoga & mind-body exercise
- Cardiovascular fitness & weight training
- Prayer & meditation
- Recreational activities
- Opportunities for fellowship
- Stress & emotion management
- Life skills training
Contact AJ’s Amethyst House
AJ’s House is a supportive environment where women of all ages come together to be made whole again. When you arrive, you will feel at home—and when you leave, you will be filled with joy and peace to ground you and keep you on the path to sobriety. Begin the admissions process today: 855.221.1717.